17 August 2005
Guest Blogger!

Hey there, it's Julie's sister, Jen, just dropping everyone a quick line on her behalf.

As you all know, Julie's been here in the States for some medical stuff. She's been unable to get consistent internet access to let everyone know she's doing OK. She should be back home and posting by Monday or so.

But, since I have her password, I thought I'd take this opportunity to give her a big fat kiss, since the 18th is her birthday! So, here it is:
Jen and Julie
Yup, that's me kissing the crap right out of my brand new sister, way back in 197? (you'll have to ask her.)

Happy Birthday, Julie, hope it's happy and pain-free. Kisses from all of us to all of you!





posted by Julie at 7:10 AM 8 comments

8 Comments:

Blogger Vetmommy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope its a good one, no matter which side of the Atlantic you're on. And thanks for Blogrolling me!!!

Thu Aug 18, 02:33:00 AM GMT+1  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy, happy 18th! Wow! 18! Have a great one and a safe trip home.
Peace..............
PS-Jen, hope you had a good one yourself!

Thu Aug 18, 11:25:00 AM GMT+1  
Blogger Renee Nefe said...

Happy Birthday Jules! Have Scott take you somewhere besides Starbucks, okay! ;o)

Thu Aug 18, 05:01:00 PM GMT+1  
Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

Happy Birthday!
I hope your recovery is speedy and your surgery successful.
I have to see my doc on my b-day on Sept 14th and then have surgery on Sept 15th. I can relate to this bummer b-day thing.
The blogworld is thinking of you!

Thu Aug 18, 05:42:00 PM GMT+1  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! What a sweet picture. (OH, can I guess on the year?)

Fri Aug 19, 04:22:00 AM GMT+1  
Blogger eyes_only4him said...

hey Jules,
Hope your feeling well soon..and I hope they have you fixed up right this time...Happy birthday ...wishing you the best..;)
*hugs*

Sat Aug 20, 03:07:00 AM GMT+1  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah, very cute, and Happy Birthday!

Get well soon

Sun Aug 21, 07:11:00 AM GMT+1  
Blogger mommyguilt said...

Jules -

I hope you had a wonderful birthday. When you are all recovered - physically and from the travel, tell that wonderful hubby of yours to treat you to something wonderful. Of course, I'm sure he will!

Tue Aug 23, 09:24:00 PM GMT+1  

Post a Comment

<< Home