04 August 2005
They let me go...

a day early. Hooray! I'm back in the hotel now, and going to bed. Thanks to everyone for their kind thoughts and prayers--something must have worked! The surgery apparently went well; although they weren't able to fix all the problems, they did fix the hole in my urethra. Now I'll have to wait a while to see if the pain or pee problems have gotten any better. I'll post tomorrow when I'm (hopefully) feeling a little better.

BTW--does anyone know what virus could make my computer continuously type asterisks on the screen when no one's pushing the * button? I don't have the strength or energy to try to fix it right now, but the curiosity is getting the better of me. My Norton virus definitions are up to date, but nothing's showing up on the scans??? I sooo do NOT need this right now!


posted by Julie at 4:23 AM 3 comments

3 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Goodnight!

Smooch,
Jen

Thu Aug 04, 07:37:00 AM GMT+1  
Blogger Kimchihead said...

It's a ghost.

Thu Aug 04, 09:13:00 AM GMT+1  
Blogger mommyguilt said...

So glad to hear you're doing well. Best wishes for a speedy recovery!!! No clue on the virus, though. My home computer's been eaten by a virus and I have to send it out. I'm stuck posting at work now...oh, wait, I ALWAYS post at work, isn't that why I come to work everyday? LOL Feel Better!

Thu Aug 04, 08:24:00 PM GMT+1  

Post a Comment

<< Home