23 September 2005
Pics of my house

Several people had asked for pics of my house, so here you go....


house with Scott and dog

The oldest part of the house is the timber-framed part, dating from the 1500s. The far left (and some on the back) was added on later, sometime in the 18th or 19th cent, we're not sure.

Here are some links of other pics I've posted in the past, they were posted before my new template, so the pics are bigger than the body. I can't be bothered to fix them:

Pics of the house, garden and summerhouse

The fireplace in the scullery


Some of the weird things about our house


posted by Julie at 7:42 PM 3 comments

3 Comments:

Blogger mommyguilt said...

OH! MY! GOD! Next time you need to come to the states, I would be MORE than happy to fly across the pond and house-sit for you...at least I could take care of Wolffe for you without "losing"him!

Julie, it's beautiful. You are such a lucky lady!

Fri Sep 23, 09:12:00 PM GMT+1  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Living in a house like that would be my fondest dream! Just gorgeous.

And your puppy with only two paws on the ground in that pic is insanely cute.

Sat Sep 24, 04:58:00 PM GMT+1  
Blogger Jen said...

I know you think your house is old and all, but you know MY house is so old that we've already had to replace the garage door opener...

;-)

Enjoy your crazy old house, when/if you come back here the only stuff that old we consider "archaeology." Weird.

Sun Sep 25, 12:27:00 AM GMT+1  

Post a Comment

<< Home