19 September 2005
Can't blog, ebaying...

Ok, so I know I'm behind the power curve--but OMG I LOVE ebay! I'd only ever checked it out by randomly looking through what's on offer. That is NOT the way to ebay--the stuff is just not organized well enough to "browse". You have to know what you're looking for, and having never done that, I couldn't understand why everyone liked ebay so much.

A couple days ago I got on to search for a specific item--and found tons of what I was looking for. So, now I'm hooked. I'm going to go broke, plain and simple. Holy crap, there's some cool stuff on there! Beware--if you're expecting a Christmas present from me, odds are it's coming from ebay!

Here's a sample of some of the things I'm currently bidding on.

An antique syringe set, complete with original boxes. How awesome is that!!

antique syringes

An antique powder flask--again, too cool! I just can't find this stuff anywhere else...

shot powder flask

BTW--these are MINE! If you bid against me, I will kneecap you. Just kidding (almost)!


posted by Julie at 12:37 PM 4 comments

4 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

I like my kneecaps, so you can just HAVE that stuff...

Look, when you get your antique syringes, you too have have a super scary bathroom like this one!

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=11162.0

Mon Sep 19, 05:46:00 PM GMT+1  
Blogger mommyguilt said...

Oh ebay is just baaaaaaaaaaaaad. Ok, so I was bad. I've been restrained lately, and, even last year when I was planning my wedding I exercised ebay restraint (and when you're planning a 2nd wedding, most of the cost comes out of your OWN pocket).

Now, I'm looking for PC's favorite cologne which has been discontinued at Abercrombie and isn't on the website either. I'm going to have to check ebay (I'm afraid) and then buy every ounce they have. Stocking stuffers will be done!!!

Mon Sep 19, 08:14:00 PM GMT+1  
Blogger lochan said...

I will kneecap you.
That's my new favorite expression. I will cut you is a little too graphic. This has just the right mix of funny and threat.

Cool stuff, by the way.

Tue Sep 20, 06:22:00 PM GMT+1  
Blogger Lora said...

Cool objects! So did you get them.

Wed Sep 28, 02:56:00 AM GMT+1  

Post a Comment

<< Home