01 November 2005
I'm back again...

I'm back! It's been an awful week. I've had an infection, plus loads of other stuff going on. I haven't even turned my computer on for the last four days--let alone get on it for anything.

It started off with my stepson coming for a visit. He used to live with us and caused lots and lots of problems (story for another time), and so I wasn't exactly looking forward to the visit. It turned out ok in the end, and the worst part was the time DH had to spend driving back and forth cross-country to pick him up and drop him off.

Friday was my daughter's Halloween party. It turned out really well and all the kids had a great time. I made toooo much food, though, and overdid it so much on Friday that it took several days before I could walk "normally" again. Then while I was still recuperating from that, DH had to take stepson back across the country.

Anyway, so I'm over the infection now and getting back to normal. I'm still sleeping like 14 hours a day, but I should be back online regularly now. Is anyone still reading?? :)


posted by Julie at 1:07 PM 6 comments

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, I glad you were gone, because then you wouldn't have noticed that I got really busy and didn't get a chance to visit anyone's blogs... we'll just pretend none of this ever happened. :)

Tue Nov 01, 10:11:00 PM GMT  
Blogger Vetmommy said...

I have missed your posts. Sorry to hear you've been sidelined. Hope things get better, soon.

Wed Nov 02, 03:31:00 AM GMT  
Blogger Jen said...

Yay! I'm glad you're back!

Wed Nov 02, 03:57:00 AM GMT  
Blogger mommyguilt said...

Hooray! Nice to see you back, Jules! Sorry that you were down and out, but glad that you're back.

Wed Nov 02, 05:45:00 PM GMT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Been missing your posts! Glad you are feeling better!

Wed Nov 02, 07:12:00 PM GMT  
Blogger lochan said...

Sorry you had a rough time, but I'm glad things are getting back to normal.

Thu Nov 03, 04:51:00 PM GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home