09 October 2005
Update on the dog situation

Just in case you were wondering, I don't feel so much like an idiot now.

The new dog is settling in well. His name is Rin (I plan on changing that eventually!), and he is the sweetest dog ever! I really really really like him. He's very affectionate, sweet-tempered, and wants nothing more in life than to please us. Plus he's cute. :)

I've taken him as my own now, and Wolfie is now my husband's dog. Works well for both of us--I like the cute, sweet dog, and he likes the "manly man" dog. His presence has actually made Wolfie calm down a bit, which is AWESOME!

I've included some pics so you can check out the cutie. :)

Me and Rin (btw--I'm ready for bed in this pic, I usually look a little bit better!)

me and rin

Amelia hugging both "puppies", so sweet! :)

amelia and puppies


posted by Julie at 1:00 PM 6 comments

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look how pretty you are! I have never seen a picture of you. Great dog too! Whatcha' gonna change the name to?

Sun Oct 09, 06:55:00 PM GMT+1  
Blogger Jen said...

You look WAY better when you're ready for bed than I do most days. :-)

What cute puppies!

Sun Oct 09, 10:17:00 PM GMT+1  
Blogger Vetmommy said...

Wow, he does look cute and sweet! I love that big lug of a head that's all muscle, no brains! And, the good thing about getting a 3 yr old lab is he's done with the puppy/teenage thing.

Good choice.

How about Wrinkle for a name? Might sound close enough to his old name for him to recognise it.

Mon Oct 10, 03:25:00 AM GMT+1  
Blogger Renee Nefe said...

Not sure why, but I was expecting for you to look more like Jen. Jen told me that everyone in the family looks like either her or you...so I shudda known better. I thought the pix looked really good for ready for bed. Me ready for bed is scary...he he. But I don't care much.

The new pup looks great. And I don't think it matters what you call him. Our pooch has a bazaillion different names and comes running to all of them. One day me & Darly just kept calling out different names and she came to all of them.

Mon Oct 10, 04:30:00 PM GMT+1  
Blogger Lora said...

Labs are great dogs once they get past the puppy stage. Enjoy!

I think that's the first up to date photo I've even seen of you. Nice to see your face.

Sat Oct 15, 01:06:00 AM GMT+1  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love both of those dogs!

Thu Oct 20, 01:19:00 AM GMT+1  

Post a Comment

<< Home