26 September 2005
I love my sister!

My sister is by far the most unique person I've ever met. That's saying a lot cause I've known some strange ones over the years. She's not weird though, she's just different; she just doesn't care what anybody thinks. Being free from these constraints, she can do whatever silly thing strikes her fancy; and usually does. She's got to be the coolest mom I know--my daughter keeps telling me that too!! She can make anyone laugh...she always could.

I had just come back from a particularly painful exam at the doctor, feeling all sad and sorry for myself, when I saw
this post from her. I laughed so hard I thought I was going to have an aneurysm. I have no words! Imagine what growing up with her as my big sister was like?!?


posted by Julie at 3:04 PM 3 comments

3 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Aw, Julie, you made me cry!

I'm sorry you had a bad trip to the doctor. Perhaps at the next appointment YOU should wear the saran wrap and aluminum foil? At least you might get a trip to a different kind of hospital this time....

Mon Sep 26, 05:04:00 PM GMT+1  
Blogger Renee Nefe said...

I would have to agree that your sister is a pretty cool gal! I'm so glad that she's a friend of mine.

Tue Sep 27, 05:37:00 AM GMT+1  
Blogger Lora said...

That was fantastic!

Wed Sep 28, 03:00:00 AM GMT+1  

Post a Comment

<< Home