18 October 2005
Nasty, just nasty

I've had a really bad few days, but I'm feeling a bit better today and I'm back!

I'm still searching for the final menu for my daughter's Halloween party next week. I've got all the dessert-type stuff I need, now I'm just looking for main courses. Even so, I couldn't help but click on
this cake recipe when I saw it.

Introducing....the Kitty Litter Cake!


kittylitter

Yes, it really IS a cake! Nasty!! No, I'm not making it for the party, either. Even I couldn't stomach this. But you can get the recipe
here if you know someone who's willing to eat replica cat shit. Eeuuuccchhhhhhh!


posted by Julie at 1:47 PM 7 comments

7 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

We went to a party where this was served (the theme of the party was "Gross Out.")

Tiernan wouldn't go near it. We had kitties at the time, and he knew better than to touch their litter box. When he saw this on the table he was really upset. When they offered him a piece he just kept backing up and saying, "No tank you. No tank you. No tank you...."

Tue Oct 18, 05:13:00 PM GMT+1  
Blogger mommyguilt said...

Julie -

Girl is having her bday party with her friends soon, near halloween. It is her job to change the litterbox and she NEVER does it. She's had the cats rebel at her. I think I will try this and then, if I can find my cable, I'll take a pic and post it for you.

Tue Oct 18, 06:46:00 PM GMT+1  
Blogger Vetmommy said...

Unfortunately, one of my coworkers at the vet clinic makes this every year for our Halloween Pot Luck. I never can stomach it -- it looks too gross and is way too sugary, anyway. She usually smears some chocolate on the side walls, just for that extra realistic effect.

Wed Oct 19, 02:18:00 AM GMT+1  
Blogger Julie said...

Jen--Poor little Tiernan! (I bet it was funny though!)

mommy--if you make this, you HAVE to let me know how it goes over!

Jennifer--Blech--putting it on the side walls is just overdoing it. (ha ha--get it, overdoo-ing it! I slay me!)

Wed Oct 19, 12:40:00 PM GMT+1  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Umm.. EWWW??
lol
Chana
www.bunnyburrow.com

Wed Oct 19, 06:04:00 PM GMT+1  
Blogger lochan said...

I would just NOT be able to eat that. It actually makes me a little queasy just looking at it.

Wed Oct 19, 08:54:00 PM GMT+1  
Blogger Jen said...

Over-dooing it. Ha! High five. I wish I'd thought of it!

Thu Oct 20, 07:06:00 PM GMT+1  

Post a Comment

<< Home