02 September 2005
Insomnia

I don't know what happened, but I just couldn't get to sleep last night. I even tried moving down to the couch and watching tv until fell asleep, but no go. I finally managed to doze off an hour before I had to get up. I hate it when that happens.

Unlike me, my little man has no such problems. I can't even imagine being able to sleep in this position, but he was happily dreaming away half on one bed and half on the other. At least his head was still on the pillow. :) Ah, to be three again....





liam sleeping


posted by Julie at 7:34 AM 4 comments

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favorite is when they sleep with their little backsides straight up in the air with their legs all tucked up under them... that picture's adorable!

Fri Sep 02, 11:24:00 PM GMT+1  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! That is so dang cute!

Sat Sep 03, 03:53:00 PM GMT+1  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That pic is so fucking cute that I must insist upon you keeping that pic in the special scrapbook that you intend on whipping out when he's 16 and brings home a date for the first time.

Sat Sep 03, 06:49:00 PM GMT+1  
Blogger Jen said...

How funny! What a little cutie pie :-D

Sat Sep 03, 07:45:00 PM GMT+1  

Post a Comment

<< Home