06 July 2005
5 things

I was tagged for this one by Karen, hope you enjoy!

What was I doing 10 years ago: Working in labor & delivery at Naval Hosp. Camp Lejeune, pregnant with my daughter.
5 years ago: Living in Cornwall
1 year ago: Pretty much the same as now, but living in a barn

Click the *** to read more...
Yesterday: Slept 16 hours--wasn't feeling well

5 Snacks I enjoy: popcorn, popcorn and more popcorn--ooh and strawberries and angelfood cake


5 songs I know all the words to: everything by U2 and Sting

5 Things I would do with a $100 million: rejoice! Pay off bills, give money to family, go on super-holiday

5 Locations I would like to run away to: anywhere warm and sunny where I don't need to light a fire in July

5 Bad habits I have: none, I'm perfect! :)

5 Things I like doing: hanging out with my kids, reading, travelling, visiting historical sites, sitting in the garden on warm days

5 Things I would never wear: catsuit, socks with sandals, pigtails, crimson nail polish, daisy dukes (no need to scare people, I say)

5 TV shows I like: ER, Friends, Desperate Housewives, Eastenders,

5 Biggest joys of the moment: my two children, my DH, upcoming visit to my parents, upcoming surgery (hoping to God they get it right this time!)

5 Favourite toys: my children :), my laptop, my mobile, that's about it

5 next victims:
Scott, and whoever else might like to do it. Last time I tagged people I got yelled at, so I won't do that again! :)


posted by Julie at 2:35 PM 10 comments

10 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Just surfed in on BE ;-) Do you need some help with those bad habits? I could probably think of some if I had a little time...

Just took a shower and the medicine is kicking in, so I'm going to head out in a little bit I think and get Davin's car.

Smooches!

Wed Jul 06, 08:00:00 PM GMT+1  
Blogger The Complimenting Commenter said...

A very great list. It's cool to see a mom love her kids so much. Nice job and cool post.

Wed Jul 06, 08:42:00 PM GMT+1  
Blogger carpediemtomorrow said...

I have completed my 5 things and posted. Cheers mate!

Well at least I can it's my post for the day.

Wed Jul 06, 09:14:00 PM GMT+1  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just curious...is "5" different there than here in the states? I only counted four on several answers (Oh..and there's one of my bad habits! LOL)

Thu Jul 07, 12:12:00 AM GMT+1  
Blogger eyes_only4him said...

damn..I thought I was the only perfect one..lol....i hear the olmplyics are headed your way in like 7 years...the traffic,geesh...good luck..lol

Thu Jul 07, 02:45:00 AM GMT+1  
Blogger Vetmommy said...

Hi Julie, that's a great list. I wanted to write you and tell you my dad is from Runcorn, across the Mersey from Liverpool. Also, I spent a month every summer when I was a teenager in Wellington with my aunt and uncle (in Shropshire). Couldn't find an email address for you, so sorry for the comment reply (if that's a faux pas)!

Thanks for visiting and all your nice comments on my site.

Thu Jul 07, 03:22:00 AM GMT+1  
Blogger Lora said...

I just wanted to drop a line of well wishes. I hope that all you know are safe and well.

Thu Jul 07, 05:21:00 PM GMT+1  
Blogger eyes_only4him said...

I thought of you when I heard of the bombing as you are the only person I know who lives there..other than the queen and she does not return my e-mails..I hope you and yours are safe..please update us..let us no your ok...

Thu Jul 07, 08:11:00 PM GMT+1  
Blogger mommyguilt said...

Julie -

Just wanted to check in and make sure everyone is ok. Our hopes and prayers are thoughts are with all of England right now. Keep us posted and let us know if all is well.

Thu Jul 07, 09:22:00 PM GMT+1  
Blogger lochan said...

I'm checking in too. What a terrible day. I hope you are all alright and I'm praying for those who are not.

Fri Jul 08, 03:30:00 AM GMT+1  

Post a Comment

<< Home