18 June 2005
Today is summer!

Yup, this is it! It's 84 degrees F out there, and SUNNY! The kiddlets are playing in the kiddie pool, DH mowing the lawn, and I've popped in for a cool drink.

This is
such unusual weather that I will be outside until the sun goes down, about 10pm, and will love every minute of it! Tomorrow will probably not be nice.

We're excavating the mole hills in our garden to see if we can find any buried treasure. Hey, don't laugh,
it could happen! We're in the heart of Iceni country, in the middle of the danelaw, and they've found roman ruins in the fields adjacent to ours.

Wish us luck---I'm off to get my tan and find my treasure now!


posted by Julie at 2:29 PM 6 comments

6 Comments:

Blogger Lora said...

Have fun with the kids and good luck.

Sat Jun 18, 04:43:00 PM GMT+1  
Blogger eyes_only4him said...

well enjoy it while you can..party hardy till the sun goes down....

Sat Jun 18, 05:53:00 PM GMT+1  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you find your treasure Julie!
Peace..............
footnote: I usually find them no where near I'd been looking!

Sun Jun 19, 02:52:00 PM GMT+1  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOPE YOU'RE HAVING A GOOD TIME!

Sun Jun 19, 03:37:00 PM GMT+1  
Blogger Patrick J. Fitzgerald said...

I have a few weeks of poolside planned for my kids...I bought Banana Boast SPF 30, is that enought protection? They have olive skin when tanning.

Sun Jun 19, 03:47:00 PM GMT+1  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with the treasure hunt and tanning expedition.

Sat Jun 25, 01:58:00 PM GMT+1  

Post a Comment

<< Home