12 June 2005
Guest Blogger!

Hey all, I'm Julie's sister, Jen, and I'm guest blogging for her today. She actually gave me her password, isn't that cool? Obviously we've come a long way from the days when, if we were playing a game and had to take a bathroom break, we'd make the other one come with us just to be sure no one was taking money from the bank or moving the pieces around...

I just wanted to give a little example to illustrate how Julie and I have related to each other our whole lives. When Julie was two, her favorite song was Band on the Run by Paul McCartney and Wings. In contrast, mine was Sundown by Gordon Lightfoot...by age three I had been eclipsed in coolness by my toddler sister and it's pretty much stayed that way since!

Anyway, here's my first attempt at guest blogging, and I know it's not as cool as what Julie would have written (since we've established that she's the cool one) but I do hope you've enjoyed it. Julie's feeling crummy today...can you drop her a comment wishing her well?


posted by Julie at 5:09 PM 6 comments

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! My brother and I didn't go to the bathroom with each other, but we used to get our dad to come in and make sure no one cheated if one of us had to go to the bathroom!

Sun Jun 12, 09:40:00 PM GMT+1  
Blogger Lora said...

Hey Jen, I tagged Julie for a meme. If she's going to gone for a while let me know and I'll tag you instead.

Sun Jun 12, 10:38:00 PM GMT+1  
Blogger eyes_only4him said...

Hi Jen...I woudnt let my sister near my computer or give her the password to a darn thing...you are lucky she trusuts you...lol..nice to hear from you...

Sun Jun 12, 10:43:00 PM GMT+1  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Gordon Lightfoot!

Mon Jun 13, 04:16:00 AM GMT+1  
Blogger carpediemtomorrow said...

Great blog Jen. If I wasn't married to the cool sister, I would sau you were the coolest. I don't ever get her passwords....time for reflection

Mon Jun 13, 11:55:00 AM GMT+1  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, I'm the older sister of Seraphina, or Misty. I was looking at her blog, when I ran acrossed yours. Just wanted to wish you well.

Mon Jun 13, 02:18:00 PM GMT+1  

Post a Comment

<< Home