03 May 2005
Tuesday is Chooseday

Would you rather:
1. have a mobster cut off your hand, one finger at a time OR a crow peck out your eye?

Definitely the fingers--I mean, do I really need two hands? NO ONE touches my eyes--totally creeps me out. In fact, when I first got my contact lenses I spent an hour each morning actually getting them in my eyes. Good thing I didn't have kids yet!

2. wear nothing but lace for a month OR nothing but wool for a month?

Ooh, hard one. Wool is itchy and yucky, but since I live in England (not too far from the damn North Sea!!) I'll have to take the wool. I would freeze my little patooti off in lace. :) {honestly, this is the country where when it hit 80 degrees last summer, people started dying! No kidding. I wonder how the English ever colonized Georgia?!??}

3. eat taco sauce on everything OR eat what you want, but drink only whole milk?

Hating the taco sauce--so I'll have to go for the milk. Does it count if the milk is in coffee? Uhhh, I don't think I could give up the coffee. Come to think of it, I'm not that big on eating anyway, so maybe I'll have the taco sauce. Or would I have to put the taco sauce in my coffee? Oh no, I don't know! Ok, ok, the taco sauce. That way I could still have my coffee--even if it would taste yucky--and thereby spare my family and friends the trauma of witnessing me go through caffeine withdrawal. See, I'm so thoughtful! :)

4. be stabbed in the big toe with a rusty nail OR kicked in knee cap 10 times?

Let's see, my tetanus is up-to-date, but my kneecap immunizations have lapsed--think I'll go for the rusty nail. Do you think I could get Brad Pitt to stab it in? It wouldn't hurt so much then! And, really, he'd be much better off with me than Lara Croft...





posted by Julie at 12:56 PM 1 comments

1 Comments:

Blogger carpediemtomorrow said...

I will let the Georgia comment go!

Very witty honey, good job.

Tue May 03, 06:40:00 PM GMT+1  

Post a Comment

<< Home