01 May 2005
Nutbag Awards for 2004

I was surfing blogs this morning and came across "The Zen Pretzel Trick".

I have a fondness for people who unapologetically speak their

mind--even if I don't necessarily agree with them. I haven't heard of alot of the people on her The Zen Pretzel Trick: Nutbags of the Year Awards: 2004 (living over here means I miss out on a lot of happenings in the States), but it still gave me a good old belly laugh. She also has some funny (and sad) "Nutbag Mothers" stories here--you know, those awful people you run into occasionally who feel it's ok to comment on your parenting skills? Hate them!

WARNING: If you are offended by foul language--DO NOT visit this site.


posted by Julie at 1:30 PM 3 comments

3 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

The first link doesn't appear to work?

The story about the family of 5 in the baby playland in her blog on the second link made me CRAZY! I really get annoyed when people are like that. I don't mind big kids in the little kid areas, sometimes they make it way cooler for the little kids IF THEY'RE BEING NICE! But when they're not and the mom isn't doing anything about it, grrrr!

Sun May 01, 08:16:00 PM GMT+1  
Blogger Julie said...

Ok--sorry about that guys; the link is fixed now. :)

Sun May 01, 08:58:00 PM GMT+1  
Blogger Lora said...

Wonderful!!!

Sun May 01, 11:02:00 PM GMT+1  

Post a Comment

<< Home