22 May 2005
It's a 3 thing!

It's a Three meme--I was tagged by Jen. If you're tagged you MUST fill out the meme on your blog (that's what I was told anyway!).

3 names I go by: Julie, Jules, Bon-zai (at work)

3 screen-names I've had: claddagh lass, cornish girl, bon-zai

3 physical things I like about myself: my height, eyes, legs

3 physical things I dislike about myself: my skin in general (large surface area--counts as 3!)

3 parts of my heritage: German, English, Danish

3 things I am wearing right now: hoodie, shorts, pink fuzzy slippers :)

3 favorite bands/musical artists: U2, Sting, Coldplay

3 favorite songs: All this time, Book of my life, Petit poulet

3 things I want in a relationship: sense of humor, sense of responsibility, dedication to family (stole from Jen, but works for me anyway)

3 physical things about people of the opposite sex that appeal to me: tall, dark, handsome, arms (I know it's 4, I can count)

3 of my favorite hobbies: travelling, history, reading

3 things I want to do really badly right now: go potty, finish my book, check on the kiddies

3 things that scare me: my kids being hurt and not being able to help them, a house fire, being unfixable

3 of my everyday essentials: coffee, computer, book

3 careers you have considered or are considering: epidemiology, nurse-midwife, public affairs

3 places you want to go on vacation: Sri Lanka, Tahiti, Borneo

3 kids' names you like: Amelia, Liam, Miranda

3 things you want to do before you die: dance at my grandchildren's weddings, publish a book, go on a round-the-world trip.


3 ways I am stereotypically a boy: I enjoy working in a male-dominated career field, I like being in charge, I enjoy physical challenges like obstacle courses, etc.

3 ways I am stereotypically a chick: I like to decorate, shop and dress up

3 celeb crushes: Sting, Bono, and umm, I guess Dennis Quaid

Wheeewww, done! Ok, now
Lora, Laura, and Barry go and have a stab at it (sorry!).


posted by Julie at 8:33 PM 12 comments

12 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Dennis Quaid? I would never have guessed. He does have that boyish charm, though...

Sun May 22, 10:23:00 PM GMT+1  
Blogger Lora said...

Thanks for the tag.

I saw in Bloglines the rest of this post and your tags, but for some reason it's not showing when I read your site. I know it's close to sleepy time for you so I'm just going to go ahead and do it anyway.

Sun May 22, 11:51:00 PM GMT+1  
Blogger Julie said...

Lora,
Thanks for the heads up that I lost some of this post! I've fixed it now (I hope). Serves me right for playing around with my template....

Mon May 23, 12:26:00 AM GMT+1  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!! Tall, Darn and Handsome (and strong arms) were on my three meme too!

Mon May 23, 01:16:00 AM GMT+1  
Blogger Wyrfu said...

History, huh? A rare taste in this day and age. And you live in Norfolk - one of my favorite counties. I hope England treats you well; America certainly does that for me. :)

Mon May 23, 02:06:00 AM GMT+1  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooo...sting~nice choice ;)

cheers~
sarah
http://www.tabulas.com/~shireen

Mon May 23, 03:07:00 AM GMT+1  
Blogger lochan said...

You tagged me! It's a first... I guess I'm off to do my first meme.

Mon May 23, 03:17:00 AM GMT+1  
Blogger Barry Wallace said...

I am hereby re-tagged - thanks, Julie!

Mon May 23, 06:27:00 PM GMT+1  
Blogger lochan said...

Y'know, when you first said Dennis Quaid, I was thinking of Randy.

Thanks for the tag!

Mon May 23, 10:02:00 PM GMT+1  
Blogger Julie said...

Oooh, Randy is icky!

Mon May 23, 11:31:00 PM GMT+1  
Blogger Lora said...

I actually stood with in a foot of Dennis Quaid and took his photograph with a friend of mine.

And Julie I only add that little bit at the end because I had seen somebody else do it with a different meme and thought it was nice, but it is hardly the norm.

Tue May 24, 06:55:00 AM GMT+1  
Blogger Julie said...

ooh, cool! Is he cute in person??

Tue May 24, 11:06:00 AM GMT+1  

Post a Comment

<< Home